Čryptô.cóm Lógiņ | Sign In | Create Account
How to cash out from the Crypto.com login account?
Traders on the Crypto.com exchange are allowed to withdraw cash. This process is easy and you can also cash out from your Crypto.com login account by approaching the path that we are going to discuss in this post. Users who are not logged in to their account might be asked to provide the username and password details to access their trading account. However, if you have accessed the account then you can easily withdraw funds from the Crypto.com exchange by visiting the deposit and withdraw section of your account.
Before starting the fund withdrawal process, we suggest you add a bank account to your Crypto.com login account. Make sure that you are using a valid U.S. bank to avoid inconvenience during the process. So, with no more delay, let’s head to the next section to complete the withdrawal process on the Crypto.com exchange.
The procedure to cash out from the Crypto.com login account
Make sure that your Android and iOS device is connected with a stable internet connection and then follow the steps that are given below to withdraw funds from your Crypto.com account:
- Open the Crypto.com mobile app
- Or use a mobile or computer browser
- Go to the Crypto.com sign-in page
- Provide the username and password details
- Check the login details and click the ‘Login’ button
- After accessing the account, head to the ‘Deposit and Withdraw’ section
- Click the ‘Withdraw funds’ on this page
- Choose the fiat currency type and link a bank account
- Now, you are asked to choose the amount that you want to withdraw
- To complete the process, find and click the ‘Confirm transaction’ option
After approaching the above steps, you will be able to withdraw funds from your Crypto.com login account.
In short, the Crypto.com exchange allows you to withdraw funds directly to your bank account. If you have linked a bank account number then you can easily transfer funds with the help of the information that we have given above on this page. While transferring the funds, in case you face any type of issue then you need to re-process the transaction or check that you are using an updated Crypto.com app or not. Hopefully, you have learned the way to withdraw funds from your Crypto.com login account by referring to this post.